St. Patrick's Home of Ottawa is committed to protecting the health and safety of our residents and staff.
As a Long-Term Care Home in Ontario, St. Pat’s is following the guidelines of the Ministry of Long Term Care in regards to COVID-19 (novel coronavirus):
- We have active screening in place for ANYONE who enters the home, including temperature checks. Staff are also screened and temperature checked after their shift.
- St. Patrick’s Home, along with all long-term care homes in Ontario, are restricting all non-essential visitors due to the risk of the spread of COVID-19.
- Residents must remain in the Home to reduce potential exposure to the virus in the community.
- St. Patrick’s Home Senior Leadership will be providing frequent communications to families which will be e-mailed to the primary contacts for residents. These communications can also be found at the links below.
- The monthly statements, which some of you usually pick up in the Home, will be mailed out as you will not be able to pick these up in the Home.
We remain in COVID-19 outbreak on Kerry.
Updated: May 28, 2020
COVID-19 Public Information
The following links provide the most up-to-date information regarding the COVID-19 virus and important resources:
Ottawa Public Health:
Public Health Ontario:
Ontario’s Ministry of Health:
World Health Organization: