FULL TIME SCHEDULING CLERK
|This position contributes to the smooth functioning of the Nursing Department through the coordination of programs including staff scheduling.The Scheduling Clerk reports to the Manager, Human Resources & Staff Development.
The Scheduling Clerk is responsible for;
· Preparing and maintaining rotations, daily attendance records, vacation planning and other records related to staff coordination for the Nursing Department.
· Replaces staff as required in accordance with the Master Rotation.
· Completes payroll for Nursing Department through on-going maintenance of scheduling software.
· Coordinates nursing staff internal in-services and external education, utilizing outside resources as per the contracts.
· Completes and maintains a filing system within the Scheduling Office.
|HOURS OF WORK: Monday-Friday 8:00 am – 4:00 pm SALARY: $23.89 per hour|
TO APPLY: Submit covering letter & resume to HR@stpats.ca
CLOSING: April 30, 2018